What this blog is about?

Welcome!

I want to post here some presentations of mostly basic math, that I hope are intuitive, take a look at them, give some comments. I try to explain them in the simpler terms possible. This is a work in progress and suggestions are welcome.

What we can do to make math learning interesting? After all, what is interesting about math? This blog is about trying to answer these questions.


Click here for a map of all the posts.

I also made a list of math resources and blogs take a look at them.

Have Fun!

Technorati Profile

2 comments:

Leslie Lim said...

This is really an interesting topic. Congratulations to the writer. I'm sure a lot of readers having fun reading your post. Hoping to read more post from you in the future. Thank you and God bless!


Rica
www.imarksweb.org

Silvia Jacinto said...

Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net